- Dress - Comfortable and versatile in black wool.
- Earrings - These bold earrings give the basic dress a festive air.
- Bracelet - I love this antique mexican silver bracelet in a fern pattern.
- Purse - A red clutch from Target has a bangle for easy cocktail party carrying.
- Shoes - Red satin shoes with a peep toe and a bow are so fun!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
What to Wear: Holiday Parties
For some reason, the holiday season always makes me think about party scenes from Woody Allen movies. I expect that there will be a lot of smart people all talking at once in a cozy apartment with a dash of New York sophistication! And while this isn't something that Diane Keaton would wear, it is an outfit that can be adapted to several different holiday parties: